
I cannot believe it has been five months since my last entry! That's not to say that "the wait" does not cross my mind daily but the words for writing have simply not been clear enough to roll off my fingertips and onto the screen. Yes, my work has been consuming during the weeks, as it generally is from August-early December, and there have been some holiday gatherings (including the annual kayaking carollers that come by the houseboat community) but this waiting time just leaves one feeling a little out of sorts--waiting waiting waiting--with little else that we can do other than to wait. And as difficult as that can be at times, especially in this age of "if you want something, one should make every effort to make it happen," I know -- without any doubt--that this process of the birthparent(s) making the decision is the right one for them, the child and for me. So. I'll try this patience thing and see where it leads me! Until then, cheers into the new year.
No comments:
Post a Comment